- Engaged in simulation during the majority of the session.
- Interacted with students to share discoveries
- When used appropriately simulations can benefit student engagement in learning.
Post Lesson One-on-One Questions:
- Enjoyed the majority of the simulations.
- Thought they were beneficial to introduce lab experiments and/or equipment.
- Simulations allow for lab experiences that are faster, cleaner, safer and allows for exploration when the equipment is unavailable or the environment is unattainable.
Post Lesson Survey:
- 60% of simulations explored were enjoyed.
- 75% of the simulations explored were believed to be highly educational.
- Simulation tools are an application we can use throughout our entire lives.
There were mixed results in regards to the final theme, but due to the minimal amount of students I had in my case study I feel that this theme was not represented well enough. Further research will need to be conducted to support this theme.